Did You Know…
- Parkinson’s disease (PD) is the second most common neurodegenerative disease after Alzheimer’s
- Parkinson’s currently affects one million people in the United States and four million worldwide
- 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s are diagnosed each year
- The number of Parkinson’s patients is expected to increase substantially in the next 20 years due to the aging of the population in the U.S. and abroad
- The economic burden of Parkinson’s disease is estimated to be $6 billion annually in the U.S.
How You Can Help…
- Learn More about Parkinson’s by visiting www.Parkinson.org
- Make a Donation Today – Pledge your support to fight Parkinson’s.
- Friend Us on Facebook
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Make Your Next Party a Ball Up for Parkinson’s Fundraiser – call 305-243-3897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how
- Send a Fan Letter to Your Favorite Ball Up Player